FREE SEASON SKI PASSES FOR EMPLOYEES
We’re so excited to be offering this epic season ski pass perk to our employees in Whitefish, Kalispell & Bozeman. Please read the nitty gritty details below:
Nitty Gritty: All employees of the Whitefish, Kalispell and Bozeman locations for MacKenzie River Pizza, Craggy Range, Ciao Mambo & Latitude 48 who are employed at one of these locations no later than November 1, 2020 and who remain employed until April 15, 2021 will be eligible to have the cost of one season ski pass reimbursed (up to $750.00).
More Nitty Gritty:
- Participating employee must average at least 20 hours per week for the timeframe of November 1, 2020 through April 15, 2021;
- Participating employee must maintain a clean employment record from November 1, 2020 – April 15, 2021 (no company policy violations, written warnings etc.);
- Participating employee will need to show proof-of-purchase of a 2020/2021 season ski pass to Whitefish Mountain Resort, Blacktail Mountain Ski Area, Bridger Bowl Ski Area, or Big Sky Ski Resort at the time of reimbursement;
- Shortly following April 15, 2021, employer will determine who has qualified for the reimbursement based on the final terms and conditions of this program;
- Following verification that all eligibility criteria for reimbursement have been met, reimbursement will come in the form of a taxable bonus of up to $750.00 (but no more than the amount spent on season pass) shortly after April 15, 2021;
- The restaurants participating in this program are E-Verify employers. The participating restaurants are equal opportunity employers. Each qualifying employee who wishes to participate in this program will be required to fill out and sign an application for eligibility which will be made available to participating employees after November 1, 2020 and which will contain the final terms and conditions of this program;
- This Perk is personal to each participant and nontransferable to any third party. The contents of this description are only a brief nonbinding summary of this program and is not an offer, nor is it an offer of employment.